We have watched alot of tv the last couple of days. Addie's favorite station appears to be Jetix http://tv.disney.go.com/jetix/. Her favorite show is Power Rangers right now. She is really into Superheros. But there is one show I don't understand why she likes to watch it. It is Pinky and the Brain. I know she can't understand it but she likes to sing the theme song.
I found Addie and Winston sitting in the chair. This is rare because usually Addie bugs Winston so much he moves but they were sitting quietly in the chair. Addie was watching TV. There is a blanket over the back of the chair which ended on top of Addie's head.
I had to include this one because you couldn't see Addie's hand on Winston. I thought it was too sweet.
I have lost my mojo for creativity. I haven't scrapbooked all week. I think I have been trying to get organized and I have been overwhelmed by it all that I have stopped. I was suppose to go to a crop to Joy's tomorrow but she is sick. Poor girl has been sick all week and the first round of antibotics has not worked. Hopefully this second round will make her 100% better. (Get well soon Joy) Mom was suppose to keep Addie while I scrapbooked. So, I think instead I will let her take Addie for a bit in the afternoon..then go get my hair cut before I pick her up. My hair is getting unruly and needs some serious help. Gotta love natural curly hair!!!










3 comments:
How funny, my goal for tomorrow is haircut and creativity...I'll be thinking about ya and how we're BOTH gonna get our pot of mojo stirred! Yee Hoo*!*
I'm glad Addie is feeling better, I hope you don't get the bug now (I sent a prayer up for you). You are suffering from scrapper's block huh? I've been there too, you need to go buy something new even a new pack of stickers or paper will get those creative juices flowing again!
I' so glad she is feeling better - I love her hair!!!
Post a Comment