After I fixed dinner last night and as I was taking the plates to the table, I looked down at the plate and started laughing. I thought my plate presentation was blah and how Mrs. Miley would be so disappointed in me. Mrs. Miley was my meal management teacher in college. The color on the plate is the ketchup for the chicken bites. But other than that it is all yellow and brown food. Then I remembered when we had to plan a month's menu and Mrs. Miley knocking points off for originality because I had a salad for every single dinner on the month. Heck, I was just going by what I knew at the time...my momma always had a salad with every dinner menu. I couldn't help but put salad down.

We have the
stall tactic in play...as I type. It is bedtime for Addie. While I writing a post about my dinner, Addie has had me put jammies on 4 of her babies and she has put them to bed in the living room. Bill will be surprised when he comes upstairs..he will have to tip toe through the babies.

Addie giving her babies kisses goodnights.

Finally, we have jammies on Addie--why when it is warm outside she wants to wear footed fleece jammies..the temp at 9:38pm 69 degrees...why?

Goodnight my friends!!!
1 comment:
Ha, we have that yellow and brown food a lot, with ketchup for color!
No, I got the normal crop a dile. It took me this long to get the regular crop a dile, it'll take me 2-3 years to get the big bite (and by then they'll come out with a new one that cleans the kitchen AND organizes your scrapbook supplies;).
And, thanks for the tip on the challenge. I clarified what I meant on my blog today:).
Post a Comment