It has been a pretty quiet weekend. We have spent most of it at the house. In fact, it is 3:00 in the afternoon and I still have my jammies on. I have been cleaning house, organizing my scrap supplies, watching tv. Last night I was bored that (gasp) I took the dog for a walk. Addie has watched Underdog for the thousandth time. She had a blast at my sister's house Friday night and Saturday morning.. She came home with her fingernails and toenails painted. This is her taking a nap yesterday. She and her baby looked so cute!!
Here is my layout that I made from
Amy's Ricetta (sketch).

Addie got in to my ink one day when I have left it out. She came into the living like nothing happened. But the evidence was on her hands and mouth!!!
6 comments:
What little cuties - I love the page on your dog!
The "Caught Blue Handed" page is priceless. Glad you thought to get the camera out on that one!
These are sooo cute! Thanks for doing my Ricetta! and your dog looks just like mine!!
Addie is so adorable napping with her baby doll. Of course my granddaughter is adorable all the time.
These layouts are great! Your daughter and your dog are sooo adorable!
I did the same thing on Sunday and felt like such a bum because I was in my pjs all day cleaning and crafting... Thanks to you, I don't feel so bad anymore!
Glad to see you're getting those LOs done! I've only done one since LOAD ended:(. My resolution was to get 2 done a week, so I'm falling behind and my goal wasn't even too lofty.
Post a Comment