Stacy Julian's challenge for today: Set your timer for today's 15 MINUTE CHALLENGE and make a wish list of the very material things you want right now, today, February 7th, 2008.
1. Bedroom furniture--sleigh bed and night stands
2. New washer and dryer
3. Plasma tv for my bedroom
4. Scrap Box
5. Big Bite crop-a-dile
6. diamond ring
7. in general a new wardrobe
8. a maid to clean my house (not really a material thing but something I want and not needed)
9. Alaskan cruise
10. vacation to a tropical beach
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
That's like fantasizing about winning the lottery and what you would do with the money! That scrapbook armoire would be great, I wish I hadn't seen that!
I think we're on the same wavelength on a lot of those "wants"..:-)
That scrap box is AWESOME! I hadn't seen that before (or maybe it was just in the "stuff" issue of Creating Keepsakes).
Post a Comment