I found this project on Cathy Zielske's blog. http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/02/can-you-tell-li.html
It is called "Month of Super Short Stories" Tag Book. The idea is to pick one thing that happened that day and to write a super short story about it.
Another challenge I found is on http://rhonnadesigns.com/inspiration/inspiration.html. She is doing a 21 day challenge--it is about "21 days to make a habit +daily creative play+ daily inspiration= a rewarding journey to conquering a new habit & being uplifted & inspiRed!" She is hosting this challenge at 2peas: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/userblogpost.asp?id=37319
I need to start planning some layouts. I am going to a crop at Joy's house Saturday. She is excited about hosting her first crop at her house!
Quote: "I rather like my stumblings. Sometimes they lead me to some pretty great places." ~Jennifer Aniston
This is why I like the internet...I have stumbled on to some great blogs and have made some great blogging friends!!!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
I'll have to check out those sites! I'm really looking for some inspiration now.
I've made a couple ATCs for Pamela and I fully intend to get her involved, but I'm a little sidetracked right now:). She doesn't think she can do them, so I need to get her creative juices flowing and encourage her! (She also likes having these little works of art from her mom in her locker that she can show off and make her think of me - so who am I to say "Do it yourself"? LOL:)
Yeah! I'm doing Rhonna's 21-day Challenge! It starts on March 1st... Are you going to do it?
Cathy's Challenge looks very cool! I may try this one as well... Are you doing the scavenger hunt?
Take care of you!
Thanks for sharing, I love challenges that get me to think! If I ever get out of this AIRPORT (ugh) I can start creating again!
Great Links - TFS :) I agree 100% - I have made some wonderful friends through the internet - it's like pen pals - only quicker!
I did Rhonna's challenge in Oct, and won!! It was great, so inspiring and so much fun! Dianna won the one around Christmas...don't know if I'll get to do this one but thanks for the info and the links...I love Cathy Zielske's blog too!
Those look like great challenges! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for posting this. I want to try this project of Cathy's. Too cute!
XOOXO ~ MamaSheg
Post a Comment