
Here is on half of my deck of cards for week 3--Spice The prompt: You are a chef. You are looking sweet {of course} in your crisp uniform and even though you have on that funny little frumpy white hat, your hair is perfection.
Before you, lay bowls....lots of them. In them, all of the aspects of your life.
In your hand, a beautiful crystal shaker....filled with *SPICE* {in my mind there's a little bit of fine, clear glitter in there too} . Which bowl needs the contents of your shaker?
Where in your life do you need to add a little more excitement and whimsy...more spice?
I used a technique from Tim Holtz website: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/12_tags_of_christmas_tag10/index.html It was for a challenge at http://debbysdares.blogspot.com/.

Here is a picture of me and Addie before Addie's bedtime tonight.

I sorted my chipboard letters today. Addie helped me. We went over all the letters. I did organize most of my embellishments and finished organizing my 12x12 this weekend. One day I will be completely organized.........one day!
Random thought: I went to the grocery store this evening to pick up 3 specific items...left the 45 minutes later with a basket full of grocery. As I was leaving, the bag boy asked if I needed help. Of course I told him I was fine. But as I walking out of the store, I had a flashback to when the bag boys automatically took the groceries out to the car..or when the Kroger store had a service that you pulled up in front of the store and the bag boy would load your groceries directly into the car. hmmmmmmmmmm...trip down memory lane!








5 comments:
My first job (and I think the longest job I've ever had, other than SAHM) was working as a cashier at Randall's (a local Houston upscale chain of grocery stores, now owned by Safeway). Back when I worked there, the sackers (as we called them) ALWAYS took your bags out, unless you explicitly asked them not to.
At military bases, they always take your groceries out too and because you don't have the option of taking your cart with you, you have to let them.
Most times I'm not even asked if I need help with my bags. Oh for the good old days when we pulled up in front of Kroger and our bags were loaded in the car for us!
I shop on an Air Force Base as well, so they take your stuff to the car..whether you want them to or not...but I like that they do..cute pics..Addie is so cute!
These pictures are adorable!
Will any of use ever get organized? I'm not sure that I will... Good Luck with that!
I remember Kroger having that service... Ugh! I love taking a trip down memory lane... Well... Until I realize that it shows my age! LOL... We haven't had a Kroger in St Louis for many, many years!
Take care of you!
Congrats on getting organized, this is something I am continuiously working on. Its so hard to have our craft stuff organized because there is so much of it and so little space!
Post a Comment