Here is a picture of Addie and my niece, SB at the birthday party from Saturday. Aren't they cute????

I have been working on organizing my scrapbooking supplies and space. I am getting overwhelmed by how much stuff I have and having a hard time letting some of it go. I hope to work on that some more this weekend.
I better get back to work but wanted to put up a quick post since I have been missing the last couple of days. :-)








7 comments:
Thank you for the nice compliments. I love you. Mom
Looks like Spiderman is in the house :) Great pic!
Keep organizing those supplies! LOL, that's what I'm doing too...over the weekend everything got thrown in and closed up so now I have to go through it all again.
Hi Robin,
I just remembered that you said you were raised Jewish. If you are interested, you can send me your email address and I will send you my pictures of Auschwitz-Birkenau. (I didn't want to dwell on that part of the trip in my blog, it can be pretty sad).
I feel like a comment leaving fool...I left you a little something on my blog:).
Howdie Doodie Lady!
(did I just say "doodie"?)
Where do you live? I'm coming to your next crop (I wish!!!).
Good luck on organizing. I always get things just the way I want them and then screw them up the next day....story of my life*!*
Love those pics too cute...and how cool your mom has a blog..I'm off to go check her out! and awwww she left you a comment....
Post a Comment