I was checking at http://www.simplescrapbooksmag.com/studio/blog/ ..Stacy's 15 minute challenge is on color. So, I checked out one of the websites she recommended--- http://www.colorstrology.com/ I put my birthday in to see what my colorstrology is (May 25) Here is what is said:
YOU are highly verbal and are not afraid to speak your mind. Many people born on this day have a talent for music and writing. You have a strong private side and are not always emotionally available. It is sometimes difficult for you to share your personal feelings in intimate relationships. Your personal color can help you experience a constant flow of joy in your life. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Nile Green helps rid the body of doubt, criticism and judgment.
Also: NILE GREEN
PANTONE® 14-0121
MUSICAL
VERBAL
TRAVELER
You need to check it out!!!
Fitness Challenge:
If anybody would like to join me and some other friends on this fitness challenge, leave me a comment with your email address. http://www.blueandyoufitnesschallenge-ark.com/. It starts March 1st to May 31st. You do a min of 30 minutes of exercise at least 3 times a week, each 30 minute session you record and do a vitual tour across the US. I need all the motivation I can get...so I hope you will want to join us.








3 comments:
RYC at Kylie's blog..I wanted to see if anyone wanted to join me in a walking challenge to "walk across the world"...I haven't actually got it going yet, hope to in the next week or two but weather here has been way crappy...anyway like your new profile pic and I did that colorstology thing a while back I'm ribbon red...:-)
Hi! That challenge sounds great! Can I do both (actually all three, mine, Amy's and this one)?
It's a sucky rainy day here (yesterday was beautiful and sunny, I was SO motivated!) so I've not been outside today. Have to do the treadmill today:).
Have a scraptastic day! Hope you're getting some LOs done!
The weather was really, really scary yesterday. I live near Memphis and spent most of the evening in the small half bath in the middle of the house wishing I had a basement. Thankfully we were spared any damage.
I did the color thingy that was cool, but I don't like my color (Aspen Gold) I think I'll change my birthday!
Post a Comment