Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Well, it really wasn't wacky. I just thought all day it should have been Thursday.

We did have some bad storms in the state last night but luckily we were lucky that it was just a strong storm that blew through around 7:00 pm last night. Unfortunately, north of here wasn't so lucky. There was a tornado that last for over a hundred miles and 13 people lost their lives last night. My heart goes out to the victims and their families.

Addie had Awana's tonight. Today was the first night. My sister's church just started the program. My sister picks her up on Wednesday from the daycare so she can go to church with my niece, SB. SB and Addie are 8 months apart but they are in the same preschool class.

Okay, you know you say something too much when your 3 year old repeats the same phrase..."Do you hear me???" Addie now asks me this when she is wanting my attention but I overheard her say the same thing to her baby dolls tonight. I think I will change it up to say "Are you listening to me???" just to throw her off now! LOL

I did a little creating tonight. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo far behind on doing my deck of me dames cards. I did week 2 for the quotes. Dianna's 2008 Deck of Me The Decked Out Dames

Amy, if you are reading this..here is my baby, Winston. He is almost 5 years old. He is a cute little Boston Terrier!!!
Addie is watching "Underdog" for the 5th time this week. She is now singing "Lady" by Styx ..it is the scene when Underdog first sees Polly.
Lastly, Stacy's challenge today is to make your on own personal statements and/or your family personal statements. My personal statement: Just believe in yourself because if you don't know one else will.
I tried to ask Addie what her personal statement would be...and I asked her several questions..but I think this answer sums it up pretty well. "..Because I want to!" I hear this a lot from her. I would probably have to censor my husbands personal statement so I won't ask him tonight.

3 comments:

dianna said...

Pretty card Chicka*!*
I'm way behind too...I just can't seem to get life to slow down (if you figure THAT one out, let me know!)
Mailed your stuff yesterday*!*

Lisa said...

Ahhh, Winston is adorable! Got your goody box out today, so be looking for it in the next few days.

Deanna said...

Don't get down on yourself Dame! I am behind as well... I haven't even posted one card yet because my memory card reader is missing... I'll be hitting Best Buy this afternoon to hopefully pick up another one. Winston is too cute for words!