Sunday, February 3, 2008

weekend

Since the LOAD Challenge is over, I haven't been completing layouts. I have done some organizing of my scrap supplies this weekend. But just a little of that. Also been trying to organize some of my photos on the computer.

We went to a birthday party this afternoon. Afterwards Addie and I napped on the couch. It is just one of those blah days---the weather is blah too!

Here are a couple pictures of Addie at the birthday party.


3 comments:

Lucy Filet said...

Too funny! I've only done one page since LOAD ended and it was awful!

I've been organizing too, and I went crazy shopping last week, so I've got lots of new scrapbook stuff coming (I'm finally getting a crop a dile, I'm sure I'm the last person on the planet) that has no home.

Amy said...

I love days like that where you can just lay around, I have slowed down since LOAD too...she is so cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.