WOW...I made it through Lain Ehmann's LOAD challenge at Big Picture Scrapbooking's site. I completed 43 layouts during the month of Jan.
1. So, I have 140 layouts to complete to keep my goal of 183 completed layouts this year.
2. I have been sorting through my scrapbooking supplies..still have a long way to go but I am making progress to get it organized.
3. I haven't been able to get to my goal of cleaning, declutter, and organizing my house from top to bottom yet--my last day has been extended to Feb 29..(4 more weeks) So, that will start in March.
4. I am not making very good progress on healthy eating and exercising...but I am participating in a fitness challenge that starts on March 1 and goes through the end of May. (if you are interested in this challenge, leave me a comment and I'll get you more info)
5. I am trying to journal more..did pretty good the first part of Jan, but then stuck at the end of the month. Need to work on that.
6. photography--hopefully I can work on this in March too.
7. Spend more family time--a work in progress.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Ooh, I like your idea of taking stock of your resolutions each month. Very nice!
And how did you come up with the number 183 for scrapbook pages?
Post a Comment