Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday

Last night Addie and I went to a Pampered Chef party at my sister's house. Addie and SB wanted to help cook too. The theme was power cooking. All the attendee's had a station and a job to do. My job was to shred the cheese and cut the hamburger buns into strips. The strips were toasted to make croutons for the salad. Addie was helping me but she decided to help herself to a hamburger bun. Addie grabbed a hamburger bun and put it to her mouth. I caught her just as she put it in her mouth. Since her germs were already on it, I let her eat the bun. She loves to eat hamburger buns by themselves.

The recipe we made was Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad. The recipe was pretty yummy. The dessert was Apricot Angel Roll. It was excellent.


Here are the girls with aprons on. Mom made these aprons for my nephews when they were younger. Hey Mom--don't forget to make Addie and me aprons!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

awww...such cute pics...gotta love PC parties, I always get good recipe ideas from them...hey mom! I want an apron too!!!

Lesli said...

Looks like you had a great time :) I love pampered chef :)

Lisa said...

Looks like fun and the recipe sounds good too.

dianna said...

I never eat before one those parties so I can PIG OUT on all of the yummies!!!

mmmmmmmm

Lucy Filet said...

That looks like fun! I've never been to a pampered chef party, but I've got that batter bowl that the girls are using:).

LOVE the aprons!

Judy said...

Those aprons sure have gotten good use. I have to see if I still have the pattern somewhere. If not, I'll find a new one so you and Addie can have matching aprons. The girls look like they were really having fun. Sorry I missed the party but the weather was just too nasty for me to make the drive.