Wow..Here is my 51st layout for 2008. I completed it for Lesli's Tuesday Challenge. http://dragonflytime.typepad.com/dragonfly_time/ Please got vote for your favorite layout for the challenge. She has a poll on her blog. Thanks!!!!
The challenge was to complete the following to make a Monochromatic layout:
1) Use a minimum of one photo
2) Use at least 2 different pattern papers and 2 shades of cardstock
3) You must use at least 3 journaling strips
4) You must use ribbon
5) Must have a large title








6 comments:
So pretty! I'm enjoying these monochromatic LOs.
Fabulous layout -- of course the subject is pretty special!
Thanks for taking on the challenge - you did a wonderful job :)
I love this layout, I meant to do that challenge too. Just didn't get around to it.
Turned out very cute...love your use of blue!! and very cute pic of Addie!
Oh, that's very nice!
Post a Comment