My friend Tina. She is the best. She called me to tell me she had found a deal on Biolage 1 liter shampoo and conditioner at Regis. She bought me a bottle of conditioner and then brought it to me at work. What service that is!
Joy, Barbara and I went to Quiznos for lunch. Here is a lovely picture of me.

Here is a pretty picture of my cup.

Here is a pretty picture of my cup.

Don't hate me Joy but I posted your picture here. Smile for the camera. We joked at lunch that we needed to call in sick since it was a beautiful day--can you believe a week ago we had snow..now it is sunny and almost 80 degrees.

Self timers are great. Here is a picture of me at my desk. I really should have taken a picture of all the empty cubbies behind me, beside me..etc. There are only a few of us left on our side of the floor but we are moving to the other side of the floor on the 20th. I will have a new seat for a whole week before my last day. In the 5 years and 4 months I have been here, I have always sat on this side of the floor. I hope that I remember which door to go to..otherwise I will be walking some extra steps.
After work I stopped by the LSS. Guess what they were having a sale. I behaved myself for the most part but they had pretty patterned paper 5 for a dollar. I couldn't resist picking out a few sheets. I really stopped in to see if it would inspire my creative side.

After I left the LSS, I went to visit my grandmother at the hospital. I was planning to see her today since my sister gets Addie on Wednesday. Unfortunately I had to visit her in the hospital. Please say some prayers for her. The doctor thinks she had a mini stroke last Saturday followed by a heart attack on Monday night. Her heart rate is irregular. They are going to do an anagram or Arterialgram (I can't remember which one they told me) tomorrow at 10:00. Gramma is 80 years old. She has Parkinson's.
These are the flowers in front of the hospital.
And this is the fountain in front of the hospital. I would have taken a picture of Gramma but I don't think she would want everyone to see her at her worse so I took pictures of pretty things I know she likes.

Addie and Winston goofing around.

Addie and Winston goofing around.
Addie and I were watching the results show for American Idol. Addie got out her keyboard and guitar. We had to sing.."Rock n Roll..yeah baby" over and over again.
My little rocker!!!
The bottom 3 for American Idol. I had picked that Kristy Lee Cook would go home. Christie at work thought David Hernandez would be in the bottom 3. I thought it would be all girls.
The bottom 3 for American Idol. I had picked that Kristy Lee Cook would go home. Christie at work thought David Hernandez would be in the bottom 3. I thought it would be all girls.
Well, I guess Christie was right. David went home..but it should have been Kristy Lee Cook. She ruined 8 Days a Week last night.
time for bed now..goodnight!















4 comments:
We don't change until the end of the month, but it throws me because some of the stuff (like my family) has changed and I forget.
I was trying to do the 12 on the 12th, but I got sidetracked:).
Thanks for sharing your pics, I like to see what everyone does all day.
Did your stop at the LSS inspire you creatively?zlnzh
Great photo journal of a day in your life. I loved looking at all the photos!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!
Great pics Robin. I said a little prayer for your grandmother.
Post a Comment