Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday

Today was another gorgeous day. The high was 75. Tomorrow the weather turns cooler again. And they are talking about snow Tuesday....SNOW. We haven't had any snow here (except for a couple spits of snow) all winter. Seriously snow????

I took Addie to the park then we went to get SB and brought her back to the park. Here are a few pictures--










5 comments:

Lucy Filet said...

Enjoy that nice weather! It's been REALLY windy and rainy here.

Judy said...

I love these pictures of SB and Addie. They look like they were having so much fun. Let's hope the snow stays away from us.

Amy said...

Such cute pics...especially the last one!! so jealous of your weather..we're in an ice storm right now...so sick of this weather..

Lisa said...

Crazy weather we're having isn't it? I left this afternoon and it was 65 on my way home 3 hours later is was 45!

Lesli said...

Just too precious! I am so jealous of all your nice weather!!!