Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Addie and I wore our green today. That was all we did to celebrate.

Addie has been biting her cousin at preschool. Thank goodness she isn't biting anybody else but I am at my wits end on what to do with her. She and SB are 8 months apart. They are as different as night and day.... Just like me and my sister. They fight just like sisters. But today Addie also hit another little for no reason. She was grounded to her room tonight and no TV. She sat on her bed the entire time except when she ate and took a bath. I told her she could play but she had to stay in her room. I am hoping that she will remember this before she bites again.

Only 2 more weeks left at work then I will be unemployed. I know it sounds weird that I am looking forward to this but since I have known for over a year it was coming, I am just ready for it to end. I plan to take at least a month or two off before I really start looking for new employment. I have lots of projects I need to do around the house.

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I think you deserve a couple months off, you can just be Mommy to your precious girl for a while!

Judy said...

Hmmmmm...their Nanny wonders what would happen if SB had enough and bit her back.

Deanna said...

How exciting to have a month or two off to complete projects and spend time with little Addie!!! Congrats to you!!!

Lesli said...

Happy St. Pat's to you too. I hope you enjoy your unemployment - ummm - never thought I would say that :)

Lucy Filet said...

I second what Lesli said. Enjoy your unemployment, as weird as that sounds. And you're so optimistic too, looking on the bright side! That's awesome!