
This is one of my favorite layouts. I scraplifted from a Rebecca Sower book. I can't remember the title at the moment. I think it is Scrapbooking Life's Little Moments. I haven't scrapbooked much in the last month so I thought I would share some of my older layouts.
I haven't been very creative. I am still organizing my scrap supplies..really haven't done much of that either. I need to find some shelving unit to store my supplies. Also, I am working on Stacy Julian's Library of Memories class at Big Picture Scrapbooking..working on gathering and sorting my pictures. I have too many on disks to go through and print. There isn't enough time in the day for everything.
Only have 3 more weeks of work. Then I have lots and lots of projects to tackle in a month before I have to start looking for new employment. I don't think there will be enough time during that month either!








5 comments:
This layout is precious, love the pink and black and the photo is priceless!
What a precious LO - I love the big heart and the pink and black!
That's such a sweet picture.
I thought about you the other day and realized we hadn't heard how you were doing on your resolutions. So how's it coming?
This is an absolutely wonderful LO of our precious Addie.
That's a beautiful layout!
Post a Comment