Since last Friday my right ear has been stopped up. Then Sunday evening my left ear stopped up too. I couldn't hear very well on Monday and Tuesday. I tried everything I could think of to do. I knew it was probably ear wax (tmi) so I bought one of those ear wax removal kits. It just seemed to make everything worse. I was able to get a doctor's appt yesterday and have my ears irrigated.
Holy Cow!!!! I need ear plugs now. I can hear everything and everything is so blasted loud. I can hear every creak in my floors. The sliding door is loud. I can hear noises outside. I can hear the sound my hands make rubbing together. I miss the peace and quiet...it did have it's advantages. But I couldn't hear my baby girl very well...and I have to hear her sweet voice. (even the volume on her voice is turned up).
Happy Wednesday!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Since Toby had his ear tubes and adenoidectomy, he's been going through the same thing. He complains that the kitchen is too loud because of the dishes that clank together and that the car radio is too loud, but then his brothers can't hear it.
Glad you're better:).
I know that feeling too! It is weird when it gets unstopped!
Post a Comment