Friday, March 7, 2008

Snowy Friday

It didn't start snowing until this morning. Just about the time I had to leave for work. Bill stayed home with Addie. (All the local schools were closed so that meant her preschool/daycare was closed too.) While I was at lunch we got the word that we could leave for the day. I was glad to go home but it did take me a little longer. The roads were slushy. The snow is melting now. But Addie and I went outside to take a few pictures after her nap this afternoon. We didn't get the 5-10 inches predicted..maybe next year.

Our little snowman!


Winston checking out the snow.

I couldn't get her to button up her coat. We only stayed out a couple of minutes.
Voila! ME

4 comments:

Judy said...

I think we got more snow than you did.

Lesli said...

Awesome photos - I still wish we had some snow here!

Amy said...

Great pics...I am so ready for spring..by the way...I so want your mom to adopt me...:-)

Lisa said...

We finally had out first snow of the winter and wouldn't you it we had tickets to concert downtown, so we drove to downtown Memphis is what we Memphians consider a blizzard! Anyway we made it there and back and had a great time, despite the blizzard! lol