Amy had this on her blog this week..the rules are- copy and paste this post and change the answers to yours
A: Attached or single: Attached
B: Best friend: hmmm..have lots of friends
C: Cake or pie: um...have to chose?
D: Day of choice: Saturday
E: Essential item: Computer
F: Favorite type of music: I like all music depends on my mood...
G: Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H: Hometown: Little Rock AR
I: Indulgences: Scrapbook supplies
J: January or July: July
K: Kids: 1 girl
L: Last movie: The Gameplan
M: Marriage date: 4/15/00
N: Number of Siblings: 1 - sister
O: Oranges or apples: apples
P: Phobias or fears: Heights
Q: Quote(s): "Life isn't about finding yourself... Life is about creating yourself."
R: Reason to smile: My family
S: Season: Autumn
T: Tag four : Judy, Deanna, Lisa, Kylie
Unknown Fact about me: I have a tatoo
W: Worst Habit: procrastination
X-rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y: Your favorite food: chocolate
Z: Zodiac: Gemini
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
A tattoo huh? My sister has two and I have zero. I want like 3 (everytime I start thinking about them I want more...it's very strange) but I'm afraid of pain (yes, even though I had 4 children naturally - no drugs {I'm also afraid of drugs}). So what's your tattoo of?
I have a tattoo too, what's yours?...and love that quote..thanks for playing!
Gee thanks! I am too tired tonight, I will do it tomorrow.
Great list - I think I duplicate a few of those :)
Post a Comment