My backyard
First snow picture of the winter!Yesterday was a crazy day! We woke up to snow..pretty snowflakes. Addie preschool closed for the day. (A premature idea since the snow was gone by noon) Bill stayed home with her and worked for home. I drove to work in snowy conditions. Luckily it was snow and not ice so I didn't have any problems.
Around 9:00 am I had terrible stomach pains. I thought maybe it was just my nerves because of driving in the snow earlier, leaving Addie at home w/ Bill and worrying how they were managing and then my time at work was messed up from last week..somehow I had an extra 16 hours of PTO approved for Thursday, and then being told we needed a game plan to help the people taking over our jobs and helping them out. Which all we are at this point is a band aid..we can get their queues down but what happens April 1st when we are no longer there..ok, I am rambling..Anyway, the stomach pains did not get any better. They just got worse. At lunch time I couldn't take it any more so I came home. OMG..these have been the worse stomach craps. I finally did get sick last night. I will spare you the details.
This morning I was still running fever and my stomach still hurt so I stayed at home. I watched a couple of movies and slept some. I was just talking to a friend of mine that said her dad and niece had the same thing with the bad stomach craps. Hopefully, I will feel better soon.
Here is the poor daffodil in the snow! Luckily or unluckily--Addie picked all the daffodils in the backyard on Sunday. She picked only the flower part off the stem. She brought me a handful into me. It was so sweet but I had to explain that she couldn't pick the flower off the stems. We put them in water but they only lasted a day or so.
Here is the poor daffodil in the snow! Luckily or unluckily--Addie picked all the daffodils in the backyard on Sunday. She picked only the flower part off the stem. She brought me a handful into me. It was so sweet but I had to explain that she couldn't pick the flower off the stems. We put them in water but they only lasted a day or so.








4 comments:
Our snow melted just as soon as it hit the ground, we've had no snow this year. I'm sorry to here your sick, I had the same thing a few weeks ago, it was the worst bug I've had in a long time, ended up in the ER. I hope your feeling better, drink plenty of Gatorade.
We had snow too! For 2 1/2 days! HUGE snowflakes. And then about 1 PM yesterday it all melted. Oh, well.
Really hoping you feel better soon!
great pics...and I hope you're feeling better today...so much of that stuff is going around...
Cool picture with Daffodil! I love the snow - can you send some my way? :)
Post a Comment