One of the best things of my new job is that my office is about a mile from my parent's house and about a quarter of a mile from my Gramma's house. Today before work I took a load of my laundry to my mom's house. I got it started and Dad put it in the dryer for me so it was ready at lunch time. And I can have lunch with my mom Designs by Nanny !!!
Bill said he fixed the washing machine. The mechanism that is broke has electrical tape around it to make it work. We will see how long it will last.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
That's great that your job is so close to your mom! How awesome to be able to go have lunch with her everyday!
Glad the machine is working for now. I think I had this happen and that you can get another piece for that...but maybe it was all integrated.
I've given you an award on my blog.
I am so glad that your job is working out for you. I know it's hard starting a new job and you've had enough change this year!
Post a Comment