Friday, July 4, 2008

Our 4th of July

It was a pretty quiet day. Addie played in her pool this morning. It was a good thing because it started to rain after we came back in. After lunch Addie and I took a nap. I worked on a couple of layouts while Addie watched a movie. This evening we went to the courthouse to watch the firework show. Bill didn't feel well so he stayed at home.

Here are some photos from the day....
This cracked me up this morning. Winston took over my spot in the bed after I got up. Bill had his arm by him.


Addie hanging out in the pool.
A flower from my Rose of Sharon bush.
This little guy or gal was making lots of noise behind me when I was outside.
Addie before the firework show! Such a serious look.
Addie and me!
Some of the fireworks....
Here is one of the layouts I created!

1 comment:

Lucy Filet said...

So sweet! Glad you had a good day!