
Yesterday was Addie's birthday party. We had it at McDonald's. It was her choice. She got lots of Spiderman and Batman gifts plus a couple of other things. Nanny and Pawpaw got her a bicycle. We have lots of practicing to do with pedaling.
Today we took it easy. Addie and I went grocery shopping this morning. This little bug rode to and from the grocery store twice. I had to go back because they bag boy didn't put my cantolpe in my buggy. I noticed him on top of the car when I left and then when I was putting Addie in the car at the grocery store he was on the side. Then when I had to go back to the store he was on the side mirror where he stayed the whole ride.
I made this card for a challenge at Scrap City.
Paper - Tinkering Ink botanical bliss
Stamp - CTMH
ink- CTMH
flower, eyelets, brad-stash
Addie made this card from some of my scraps and the stamps are CTMH.











4 comments:
great card, cute bug
I love, love, love that picture of Addie!
Glad your weekend was pretty good! Your cards are lovely too!
Super picture of Addie.
Your card is great. Glad to see that you tried the card challenge. You need to try challenge #11 -- 3 cards using the same paper but make them different.
Do I need to make Addie a scrapbooking diva in training tee shirt?
Check my blog for the black and white challenge lo.
Go to my blog and pick up your award!
Post a Comment