I just found out that I won the Cloud 9 Outdoor kit that Angela, one of the new fiskateer leads, was giving away! YIPPIE!!! If you haven't checked out the fiskateer website( http://www.fiskateers.com/), you need to NOW!!!!
Here are a couple of my recent layouts:
This layout I did for a challenge at The Shaker Box. I am behind on the two week challenges..this was for challenge 5 -Art Inspired. They had San Giorgio Maggiore by Twilight, c.1908 by Claude Monet painting as the inspiration art work.
I found recent photos from our family reunion that had water and I used the dark blue color from the painting for my layout!
I found recent photos from our family reunion that had water and I used the dark blue color from the painting for my layout!The Bob the Builder layout was for a challenge over the weekend at Scrapadilly. It was a scraplift challenge. This is the layout that I scraplifted from: http://www.scrapadilly.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=422&c=15










5 comments:
I love seeing when people are inspired by things that wind up looking so little like that thing. My problem is that when I am inspired it's usually then "stolen" and an exact replica of something else. I am getting better though.
I do love that BTB layout!
Congratulations.
The Bob the Builder layout is really cute. Love the pics in the other layout -- so calm and peaceful looking.
Congrats on winning the Cloud 9 kit! You have been lucky lately. The layouts are awesome!
Just wanted to check in with you and admire your scrapbook projects and tell you I am still waiting for the fed ex number to send your package but it's right here, I'm not forgetting you!
Ang
Congrats on your Fiskateers win!
I love, love, love the pictures in your Art Inspired Challenge!!!
Post a Comment