
Happy 4th of July!! I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday!
We went to my brother's in law house tonight to do fireworks with the kids. Addie had a blast, literally a blast!!! Here are a few photos from the evening.

Addie with the sparklers that came apart and landed in the tomato plants. Anybody want a fried green tomato now???

Momma cringed when she saw Daddy helping Addie light the fireworks!

Addie and her cousin, E, watching the fireworks.

Here I am watching for a safe distance until one of the fireworks turned over and starting shooting at us!!!

Then the kids shelled some peas after having a smoking fun time with the fireworks!








2 comments:
LOL! I love it! Fried green tomato!
How fun! This is only the 2nd 4th of July (whoa, that looks really odd 2nd 4th) we've spent outside the U.S. and it pretty much sucks. But it's a day off, so a chance to get errands done that wouldn't normally.
You did good!
Post a Comment