I survived my first day of work. I was exhausted last night and it will take a few days to get into a routine at night especially with Addie. The attorney I am working for had fresh flowers on my desk when I got there. I thought that was very sweet of her to do that. I have a lot to learn but it will be fun. Everyone is nice.
But my washing machine decides to break on the day I go back to work. AGHHHHH I put in a load of towels last night. When I went to go put them into the dryer the washer was full of water. The part that needs to be pushed in so it thinks the lid is closed is completely broken. And I don't know when we can get it fixed time wise. What a day!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
And how convenient that Momma and Daddy live less than 1 mile from your office and you could take the wet towels there to dry them!!!!
It's always something isn't it? Congrats on your first day - how sweet of your boss to ensure you felt welcome!
That was a very nice gesture of your boss! I'm glad your day went well (aside from that washing machine thing, but since I'm reading the posts out of order I already knew the ending:).
Post a Comment