I got a job! I start on Monday, July 28th. I interviewed on Tuesday. This afternoon they called me to offer me the position. It is a paralegal position at a law firm.
I have one more week of freedom. Now comes the fun part in the next week--which is getting Addie used to going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. The last 3 months we have gotten in the habit of going to bed later and sleeping in. I would rather start fighting with her will I am not working than have to do it the first week of work.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Congratulations on your new job! I know you and Addie have had a fun Summer, but it's back to real life now! Sounds like an awesome opportunity for you.
Daddy and I are so happy for you. It was certainly great news when you called this afternoon to tell me about it.
Congratulations! I do know what you mean about sleeping late and all. This is what I do all summer, and I so miss it when school starts back up again.
Wonderful that you have a new job! I hope you enjoy it!
That is wonderful news! Congrats! Best Wishes getting Addie back in the swing of "early to bed, early to rise"!
Post a Comment