Saturday, July 26, 2008

Need creative help

Late yesterday afternoon my in-laws took Addie swimming at the fitness center they belong to. It has an outdoor pool that on Friday evenings and weekends will let you bring the kiddo's to swim. When my MIL dropped Addie off last night she made the comment that we are going to have our hands full when Addie is a teenager. More specifically Bill is going to have his hands full with the boys. She said that Addie attracts all the little boys around here and this happened at the pool. Which I can see this because when I drop Addie off at preschool it is the boys that swarm her and NOT the girls. But Addie loves to play with Spiderman, Batman, cars and such..so she usually has a toy they want to see or they want to show her their cool toy.

Back to where I need your creative help. Bill and I were telling Addie she is like a magnet to the boys. Little boys are just drawn to her. I started calling her a boy magnet to which she replied, "I am NOT a boy!" I need another name to use besides boy...kind of like on the same lines of "chick" magnet. I want to do a layout to document this and need a great title. Thanks for your help!

3 comments:

Katie said...

How about a "dude" magnet! :) Either that or a "hunk" magnet.. :)

Lisa said...

I was thinking the same as Katie...Little Dude Magnet! That is so cute that she is already getting their attention you better watch out!

I was fun cropping with you at SC.

Good luck with your new job, I will be thinking about you!

Lucy Filet said...

How about "beau"?

Although I really like "hunk". "Bud" which is for some reason what we call our boys, works too, because you could use it for flowers as well;).

Have a great first day!