Wednesday, July 9, 2008

another digital layout

I am trying my hand at digital scrapbooking. I still prefer paper but I have really wanted to learn digital. I do not have adobe photoshop but I am using a program called GIMP. DH doesn't like adobe photoshop and will not install it on my computer. GIMP is a free program. http://www.gimp.org/. This morning I found some tutorials at Scrapbooks gone digital (http://www.scrapbooksgonedigital.com/TUTORIALS/) that I am going to check out later.

I created this layout using a kit by Digital Designs by Rick. (http://digitaldesignsbyrick.blogspot.com/) It is called Hot Summer Breeze Digital Scrapbooking Kit. It is for a challenge at The Shaker Box. The challenge is to do a layout as myself as the main focus.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow...I'm impressed, digital scares me! I would like to give it a try, but I could never do it all the time, I have too much stuff to use!

Tip Junkie said...

You won over at Tip Junkie! Please e-mail me at laurie@executivehomemaker.com with your mailing address and I'll make sure you receive your prize. YAY! Congratulatoins.

Melanie Sheridan said...

Hi - This is Melanie from Mel, A Dramatic Mommy popping over from Tip Junkie to say congratulations!

Judy said...

Very impressive. You done good!!!!

Lucy Filet said...

I played around with digital but never "got into it". There's something very therapeutic for me about the cutting and pasting that I do.

I love this LO! I really like the colors together.

Unknown said...

Very cool!!!! Its a great pic of you to!