Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Mail

On Wednesday I received this prize for winning the drawing for the monthly challenges at Scrap City . Wendy sent it to me. And she had an awesome card made from a transparency..check out the Scrap City blog for instructions on the card. Look at all this wonderful paper, alpha rub-ons, vellum quotes, shimmering hearts and more rub-ons. It is awesome. I have already used a sheet of the paper and the hearts on a layout!


Then yesterday I received a card in the mail from Alli for winning a scavenger hunt during the online crop at The Shaker Box . I love acrylic stamps and I didn't have these! Can't wait to use them.


And Fedex made a trip to my house for winning a RAK on Suzanne Walker's blog from Fiskars Crafts. Check out this prize pack of goodies!!! Lots and lots of goodies--border punch, craft drill, tool taxi, rub ons, chipboard letters, scissors, embellishments, stamp set!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Dang girl!!! You really hit the jackpot with these RAKs. Way to go!

Judy said...

That's lots and lots of goodies that you got in the mail this week. Way to go.

Deanna said...

Woohoo!!! What a lucky, lucky girl you are!!! Congratulations!!!