Michelle has posted a two month craft space challenge on her blog . These are my before pictures.
This is a picture of my scrapping closet. It looks pretty organized but looks can be deceiving. Last week, I went through my closet and my scrap table in my bedroom. I boxed up a bunch of stuff because I didn't know what else to do with it. I have been trying to organize my stuff since January without much success. I get organized then I get disorganized the next week. My paper is pretty organized.

Here is a side view of my scrap table in my bedroom. The table top is neat but underneath and all around is a complete mess. Gosh, too much stuff but don't want to give anything up. Help!!!
This is a picture of my scrapping closet. It looks pretty organized but looks can be deceiving. Last week, I went through my closet and my scrap table in my bedroom. I boxed up a bunch of stuff because I didn't know what else to do with it. I have been trying to organize my stuff since January without much success. I get organized then I get disorganized the next week. My paper is pretty organized.

Here is a side view of my scrap table in my bedroom. The table top is neat but underneath and all around is a complete mess. Gosh, too much stuff but don't want to give anything up. Help!!!
Here is my table top. Check out how clean it is. You should have seen it last week..not the case. You could not see any part of the table top surface.

So to help with the overflow of stuff I am going to use a couple of spaces in my basement. Here is some of the overflow that needs to be organized.

Here is the cabinet that I plan to use to store my overflow stuff.

Also I plan to utilize these shelves in the basement. As you can see I already do but it needs lots of organization. The middle box is stuff I packed up last week that needs to be organized too!

and these boxes too. I need to organize what is in them. These are a couple of the boxes of stuff I packed up last week from my closet and table area upstairs.

Oh, how I wish I could afford a professional organizer to do this for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!








7 comments:
thanks for joining the challenge! You look like you are in the same boat as me but you have more space!
She really does have lots of stuff. I was amazed last week when I looked in the closet and saw all the paper that she has. I raided her rubber stamp collection which she did have very organized.
You have a nice space! In our last house I had a whole room (that I never really used because I like to be in the middle of the action). Here I have a corner of the living room, which keeps me in the action and helps me to pare down my stuff.
You do have lots of stuff.. I would love to come and scrapbook with you for a day or 2..LOL.. wouldn't that be fun ??.. better start organizing..
Mariah # 2457
hey girly girl,,,I need youe e-mail addy to send you a craft space challenge survey and keep you on the participants update list!
~Michelle
altered-art@hotmail.com
Post a Comment