Saturday, May 3, 2008

Made of Honor

My friend, Joy, had passes to see a sneak preview of Made of Honor last Thursday. The movie was great! It was funny and delightful. I highly recommend seeing it. We ate at Wendy's beforehand. This is the first movie I have seen at the theater in 6 years.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Glad you had such a good time.

Lisa said...

I never go to the movies either, but this one looks good, I am glad you had fun!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love going to the show, but I don't get a chance too very often either! My girls and I do go once in a while . . . it's expensive . . . you need to be selective on viewing choices! Anyway, I think this movie looks great, but then again, I do really like Patrick Dempsey! Have you seen Enchanted? It's WONDERFUL!! My girls and I LOVE that movie!!