Friday, May 9, 2008

Layouts

My 61st layout of the year!!! woooohoooo...I am 2/3 away from completing my goal of 183 layouts this year. This is my nephew, Jess. The picture was taken in 2000. I found it while I was cleaning at the basement. It was in a frame that I don't like anymore so I decided to highlight it on a scrapbook page. He is such a cutie!!!!

This picture is of my parents from my sister's first wedding in 1988. Flashback time!!!! WOW..can it be 20 years ago???? Don't they look just beautiful!

This is for May's paper challenge on the Fiskateers website this week. The challenge was to use use ribbon, 4 or more patterned papers, ink, a button, and anything else you want to create a scrapbook layout.

3 comments:

Lucy Filet said...

Aw, how cute your parents are!

Oh, and because you asked and I forgot to answer, it's been 14 years Dylan and I have been married.

Judy said...

Oh, to be that skinny again! And those glasses--sure glad that's not the style now.

The layouts are beautiful.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes they sure look wonderful.. nice LO Mariah # 2457