Saturday, May 3, 2008

Triple the Sketch--NSD sketch

I made this layout based on the sketch at Triple the Sketch for National Scrapbooking Day. http://triplethesketch.blogspot.com/

After journaling on the layout how it is a rare moment that Addie and Winston sit so peacefully together. I found the two of them in the recliner again. Addie was watching TV and Winston was sleeping.

8 comments:

Pearl said...

adorable pics ! Great to see you had a busy crafty weekend ! Great take on the NSD sketch !

Judy said...

Love the pic of Addie and Winston. The layout is great. Glad you got to do a lot of scrapbooking yesterday.

Patter Cross said...

What adorable pictures! And love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for joining us for NSD! :)

Amy said...

Love your new look and that layout is way cute!

Lisa said...

Great layout, I love the colors and of course you have such a pretty subject to work with!

Send me your address so I can RAK you, you won my Vote For Me RAK.

scrappycatz@gmail.com

Lucy Filet said...

I'm loving the pictures of Addy and Winston together:). SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Awesome little girl on that picture..and that Lo is very pretty..
Mariah # 2457

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Great layout! Such cute photos! I love the additional photo too . . . these two really know how to power lounge . . . I can certainly appreciate that!