Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday

You need to check out my Mom's blog for an awesome blog candy! http://designsbynanny.blogspot.com/

Check out this tote she made for the blog candy!!!


For every comment you leave her on her BLOG http://designsbynanny.blogspot.com/ between now and May 24th, you name will go into a pot for the drawing. She will draw the name on May 25th which is my birthday!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.. my daughter makes some thing simalar.. very nice.. mariah # 2457

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi there! I keep finding myself checking your stuff out because I visit your mom's blog! She is so talented, and these bags she is making are all fantastic! What a sweet and generous giveaway!

And, in case I forget . . . Happy Birthday on the 25th! That's actually my parent's wedding anniversary date!

Lesli said...

It's a beautiful bag Robin - your mother is very talented!

Lisa said...

I've already been, she will think I'm stalking her by the time she draws a name...lol!