I have been a bad blogger this past week. I haven't posted a blog in a week. I have been busy decluttering and cleaning out the basement for the past week. Okay so there have been lots of breaks..and I still have a lot to do. For the most part my basement is unfinished and it is as big as our house. In fact it even goes under the front porch. It is amazing how much junk we can accumulate in a short amount of time. We have lived in this house for almost 6 years..but when you have a husband that doesn't throw anything away and you are a former packrat yourself, the junk collects. Today I am getting my father's in law truck to haul trash to the dump. What a fun day it will be. I hope to finish this project by Friday.
I have also been working on a baby album for a gift...pictures to come later!
Have a great day!!!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Are you for sure a former, reformed pack rat? I can honestly admit you come by it naturally.
Is there a 12 step program for pack rats! My attic is full, it is also almost as big as my house, and we have only lived here 4 years. I'll be thinging about you and maybe you will inspire to clean out the attic!
Good luck getting all that stuff out! I have summer projects to go through every room in the house and declutter.
Sometimes life can be crazy - I hope things settle down for you soon.
I'm sure you'll put some of it back..LOL.. that's what happens to me every fall..BUT.. when I'm in the mood for pitching , watch out, GOOD LUCK.. Mariah,#2457
Post a Comment