Yesterday, Addie and I went to Mom's to spend a little time with her. I gave her a framed picture of Addie and some wallet sizes of different poses. You can see them on her blog: http://www.designsbynanny.blogspot.com/.
She gave me a tote she made me.
If you like this tote, go to Mom's blog and leave her a comment for a chance to win one!!!
Addie took this picture of Mom and me.
After we left Mom's, we went to see my Gramma. We only visited for a little bit because she wasn't feeling well. But she was very happy to see Addie.
Later in the afternoon we went to see Bill's mom. I forgot the camera so I didn't get any pictures..but we had a nice visit. Addie got to play with her cousins.
I hope you all had a great Mother's day!












6 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun Mothers day!
Please send me your e-mail addy to have for the craft space challenge rak!
Thanks!
~Michelle
altered-art@hotmail.com
Those are great pictures of you girls, can't wait to see them on a layout! I want your tote...I go leave a comment faithfully on your Momma blog.
Your Addie is a darn cutie tootie for sure*!*
Happy belated Mother's Day :)
Those are awesome pictures,, glad to hear you could spend your Mothers Day with mom.. Mariah #2457
Robin, not too sure how to use these blogs, but will try. Joy showed me her picture of Addie. She is so cute. Jean
Hope the voting for your green bag goes well. Nice pics!
Post a Comment