I was inspired to create this layout based on one of Lesli's sketches. The color combination used was for the June color combo challenge at Scrap City.
I'm glad you came over to Scrap City, I really like it because the board is not too big. Some site there is just too much stuff and I feel overwhelmed, but everyone there is really friendly.
8 comments:
What a sweet page Robin - thanks for using my sketch :)
Oh, Robin, this is a darling layout.
I'm glad you came over to Scrap City, I really like it because the board is not too big. Some site there is just too much stuff and I feel overwhelmed, but everyone there is really friendly.
Great use of Lesli's sketch AND a ScrapCity challenge! Way to go! Glad to see you're jumping right in with the challenges!! Love this page!
O Dear what a cute LO,, it's gorgeous
Maraih #2457
Like those colors...and that pinchable baby*!*
I love the colors and those cool flowers over the stamp(?).
The corners with the flowers is beautiful :). Very nice layout and CUTE picture
Post a Comment