You know, I have your email address somewhere, but I've lost it.
Anyway, I'll respond here to your comment on my blog:)...sorry.
I talked to the mom yesterday and I swear, she's an idiot. I'd talked about her on my blog before (candy mountain charlie) but I had to remove that post because come to find out alarm girl READS MY BLOG and busted me on that post. Which was funny and sad at the same time. Anyway, the girl lied to her mom and mom never checked with me to see if I had actually given approval. I told the mom that I wanted to talk to her about everything from now on...even such simple things as who is going to pick them up from the mall.
Alarm girl had tried to get several of Pamela's friends to go in on the gift and only one accepted (the rest of them, their parents said no) and I've known that other girl and her parents for years. I think the other girl was honestly going with the idea that I knew and had given permission.
Alarm girl's mom said that she chalks it up to immature thinking, but I totally disagree. I think it was methodically planned to give me the LEAST chance to say no. She told me "Just to let you know, we're giving Pamela a chinchilla for her birthday." WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE with my dad in the States and Pamela was at the other end of the room.
AND Pamela and Toby both have severe allergies, so Toby has been bumped up to his steroids since the chinchilla came to live with us.
ARGH! I didn't know I could be this angry with someone else's child!
Sorry for the RIDICULOUSLY long comment, but now you know why I can't really tell the WHOLE story on my blog:).
8 comments:
The slip and slide looks like a lot of fun! I loved them as a child :)
I love the slip and slide! I remember having one when I was a kid, it's hard to believe they've been around that long!
Sooo fun*!*
But don't put any dish soap on that sucker...emergency room EVERY time.
I am especially loving the rockin colors going on in your photos! SO FUN!
Sweet! Dianna's crazy (and that's something my boys totally do...it's like the super soakers filled with gasoline so you can torch things...AWESOME!).
I do love the slip n slide though!
She sure was having lots of fun.
You know, I have your email address somewhere, but I've lost it.
Anyway, I'll respond here to your comment on my blog:)...sorry.
I talked to the mom yesterday and I swear, she's an idiot. I'd talked about her on my blog before (candy mountain charlie) but I had to remove that post because come to find out alarm girl READS MY BLOG and busted me on that post. Which was funny and sad at the same time. Anyway, the girl lied to her mom and mom never checked with me to see if I had actually given approval. I told the mom that I wanted to talk to her about everything from now on...even such simple things as who is going to pick them up from the mall.
Alarm girl had tried to get several of Pamela's friends to go in on the gift and only one accepted (the rest of them, their parents said no) and I've known that other girl and her parents for years. I think the other girl was honestly going with the idea that I knew and had given permission.
Alarm girl's mom said that she chalks it up to immature thinking, but I totally disagree. I think it was methodically planned to give me the LEAST chance to say no. She told me "Just to let you know, we're giving Pamela a chinchilla for her birthday." WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE with my dad in the States and Pamela was at the other end of the room.
AND Pamela and Toby both have severe allergies, so Toby has been bumped up to his steroids since the chinchilla came to live with us.
ARGH! I didn't know I could be this angry with someone else's child!
Sorry for the RIDICULOUSLY long comment, but now you know why I can't really tell the WHOLE story on my blog:).
She looks like she is having a fabulous time!!!
Post a Comment