Monday, June 16, 2008

And somewhere is where we went

Yesterday, Addie and I first visited my parents. We had lunch from Sonic. Addie and Pawpaw played computer games. Mom showed me her new stamps. We had a nice time. Here are some pictures we took:

Addie and Pawpaw saying cheese!!!!!


Here is Pawpaw, Addie and me.


Addie took this picture of Mom, Dad and me. She takes pretty good pictures for a 3 year old.


Next we were off to Gram and Pop's.

Here is Pop and Addie walking in their yard.

Addie discovered some noise makers in the garage. Pop said she should take them home but I said we should leave them at their house for her to play with when she comes over. Thank goodness, I won the arguement.

Next, we crashed my brother's in law birthday party. It was his birthday and they were having cake in his honor. Addie stayed with Uncle Greg while my sister in law took me to their adopted grandmother's to show me all the work she has done on her house. This woman is truly amazing. She is 78 years old and guess what??? ...She scrapbooks! I got to see the scrapbooks she has made. She has been redoing her bathroom and has put up new wallpaper (all by herself.) She has a massive doll collection. And her kitchen was decorated in summer theme. She changes for each season. I was totally impressed. I am going to take some of my scrapbooks over this week to show her mine.

Poor Bill ended up having to work all weekend. He didn't have much of a Father's Day. I ordered one of Pizza Hut's new pasta dishes for our Father's Day dinner. (We didn't get home until almost 7:00pm and I didn't feel like cooking.) The pasta was yummy!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a great father's day for everyone! Addie is quite the photographer.

Lucy Filet said...

I like that color blue on you:).

My hubby didn't have the best father's day either. I dragged him to IKEA and Makro (like Sam's) with me and then we had dinner from a box:).

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I think Addie took a GREAT photograph! And there's Judy! She's such a sweetheart! Your comment about winning the argument about where the noisemakers should stay actually made me laugh out loud! It's always best to leave the noise at someone else's house!!