Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've been tagged

Designs by Nanny (my momma) has tagged me with this list of questions.

The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten Years Ago: I moved in with my grandmother after I bad break up with my ex-finance. I had given up the house I was renting with my roommate because I was moving to Alabama where my ex lived. I had moved all of my stuff there so my family and I had to go back to retrieve all of my belongings.

Five things on todays to do list:
1. Oil change in my car.
2. Bank to make a deposit
3. Scrapbook a couple of pages for challenges at Scrappin Mojo.
4. Vacuum
5. Continue the job search.

Snacks I enjoy: I'm a chocoholic so anything chocolate.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire: Buy a new house and new cars. I would invest the rest so I could hopefully live comfortable the rest of my life.

Places I have lived: I have lived in Little Rock and Benton.

Now I have to tag some of you. I am tagging Lisa , Kylie, Dianna , Deanna, and Amy .

1 comment:

Lucy Filet said...

I have accepted your tag and have it scheduled to post this weekend:).