It's beautiful there. Maybe someday I'll get to go up the mountain.Did Addie catch any fish?
That photo of the lake is beautiful*!*Looks like a great day :)
Aw, I have pictures of Pamela catching her first fish when she was Addie's age. My boys, though, have never been fishing. How sad is that?
I finished my tag Lady~I added some stuff to it though (tee hee).
Awesome pics! Can't wait to see them on a page!
Post a Comment
↑ Grab this Headline Animator
5 comments:
It's beautiful there. Maybe someday I'll get to go up the mountain.
Did Addie catch any fish?
That photo of the lake is beautiful*!*
Looks like a great day :)
Aw, I have pictures of Pamela catching her first fish when she was Addie's age. My boys, though, have never been fishing. How sad is that?
I finished my tag Lady~I added some stuff to it though (tee hee).
Awesome pics! Can't wait to see them on a page!
Post a Comment