Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun in the Sun layout/Addie's artwork

This is Addie playing on the slip and slide at the birthday party we went to a couple of weeks ago.


While I was creating this layout, Addie played with the stamps that I was using. She took a picture of her artwork.

3 comments:

mamasquaw said...

Robin, Addie looked like she was having a lot of fun. Hate to say this, but I think she does better stamping than I do. You will have to help me with stamping when ever we can have a scrap session. Have done a few pages and have 6 ready to go. I just need to get off my behind and get busy. Jean

Judy said...

Layout looks good. Don't you just love the flip flops stamp.

Addie's artwork is great and she is really becoming a good photographer.

Lucy Filet said...

I love circles! They ROCK!

Addie's a little artist in training:).