
Here is finished paint job. I had to go back behind her and finish painting so it was covered completely.

Here is the finish project. Addie helped me put the ribbon, flowers and buttons on the birdhouse.

This layout of Winston was for the color challenge on Scrappin Mojo. The challenge was to use lime green and salmon colors.









3 comments:
Cute birdhouse!
Those colors look nice together. I just bought a Bazzill color wheel and I'm loving the "new" color combos (not that I've scrapped anything since the Berlin trip, but still LOVE the colors it comes up with).
Addie looks so serious painting the birdhouse. Such a great project to get her involved in. Turned out really great looking. Would ya'll make one for me?
I love making altered bird houses. How fun your little one made it with you. It came out fabulous.
Your dog is a cutie too. XOOXO
Post a Comment