Monday, April 14, 2008

A little late, but here are my 12 on 12 photos for April

The day started off painting toenails. I painted Addie's toenails then she wanted to paint mine. But she also painted my toes too!!!



We were using the nail polish from this little make up kit I bought her.



We had to put on lip gloss and eye shadow too. Here she is about to put lip gloss on my lips.


Addie took this picture of Bill and me. She is getting better at her picture taking skills!



I told Bill I would cut his hair. He got the clippers out. Addie needed something so I left the room. He made a comment that he would try to cut his hair himself. This is how he looked when I returned a few minutes later. I did finish the job.



I had Addie try on bathing suits because she was going swimming later. But she had no idea about the swimming because I knew she would bug us about it. I just told her I needed to see what bathing suit fit her. She was calling them "baby suits." I had a couple on her dresser that I pulled out. She kept saying there is my "baby suit" and I teased her that I didn't see any baby clothes on the dresser!

Here is Addie trying to play keep away from the camera. But I got her!

Addie ready to go with her cousins, Gram and Pop to go swimming at Pop's fitness club. There is an indoor pool and on the weekends kids are allowed to come swimming at certain times. I heard she was the center of attention at the pool. She had a blast. She swam and jumped all over the pool. Addie spent the night with Gram and Pop too! Gram said she left Addie watching tv in the living room when she went to take her shower before bed. When she was done and went to check on Addie, she found all the lights and tv off. Addie was fast asleep in the bed with Pop. Poor lil one was tired. She had a big day and no nap!!!



My friend, Joy, hosted a scrapbooking crop at her house. Mom was suppose to go but she wasn't feeling well. I drove over to Tina's house and rode to Joy's with her. We got there about 4 oclock and didn't leave until shortly before midnight. I completed 4 pages that I will share later with you and started working on my ATC's for Amy swap.
Joy, Jean and Vicki at the scrapping tables.

Joy searching through her chipboard.

Tina working on her layout!

My scrapping junk all packed and ready to go home......I was tired but had tons of fun.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Love the toe nail painting! Addie did a great job taking the picture of you and Bill.

Lisa said...

You had a big weekend! Sounds like you all had fun except poor Bill trying to cut his own hair...lol I wish I had people to crop with, none of my friends scrap, I just might come to Ark and crash one of your crops!

dianna said...

Your Addie is such a doll*!*
Don't you love how swimming just wears their little tushies out ;)

Lucy Filet said...

Love the photos! I wish I could come crop with y'all:).

And gotta agree with Dianna, love how the swimming wears them out! (I'm all for anything that wears them out;).