Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Look what I got in the mail

I received this beautiful hand made card from my Mom today. I am so glad my mom and I are close and we share a wonderful hobby together. My mom is a talented and creative lady. I love her so much. Thanks for the card, Momma!!!



Thank you for all your votes on the Kroger's design a bag. I do so appreciate it!

4 comments:

Judy said...

You are very welcome. You are a such a wonderful person and a real delight to your Daddy and me.

Lucy Filet said...

Aw, that's so sweet. And your mom is a great card maker too:).

Lucy Filet said...

I forgot to say that I appreciate you putting the button on your blog for the Kroger bag 'cause I vote for it every day:).

Lisa said...

Your Mamma is one talented lady, I see where you get your creativity!