Addie loves helping with the dishes. Mostly she loves to play in the water. She likes to use the sprayer but she isn't big enough to reach it from her stool. Soooooooooo
Addie has to jump up and balance herself on her tummy. And she will stay up there to play, I mean wash the dishes. But it is funny watching her feet dangle. Winston is checking out what is going on.
My youngest daughter did the exact same thing with the balancing on her tummy and dangling her feet while helping wash the dishes... I don't know what the fascination is with the water but it must be something to endure such pain in the tummy area!
Too cute! My two youngest love to do this too, and that of course gets the older boy involved...he can't let his brothers do something they consider fun without doing it too.
5 comments:
I love Mommy's little helper. These pics are priceless especially the dangling feet.
I remember those days - they were so much fun! Now I can do this with my grandchildren :)
My youngest daughter did the exact same thing with the balancing on her tummy and dangling her feet while helping wash the dishes... I don't know what the fascination is with the water but it must be something to endure such pain in the tummy area!
Too cute! My two youngest love to do this too, and that of course gets the older boy involved...he can't let his brothers do something they consider fun without doing it too.
That picture is so familiar.. my daughters did that too... to cute
Mariah #2457
Post a Comment