Sunday, April 27, 2008

busy weekend

It has been a busy weekend.

Friday I started to take pictures for a project I saw on http://www.shimelle.com/ website. It is to document a year in your life on the 25th day of the month. But I didn't get all the pictures I wanted and decided to start it next month to document my 38th year of my life since my birthday is May 25th. I am still doing the 12 pictures on the 12th of the month. But I think I want to make the 25th more about me and the 12 on 12th about family and friends.

Saturday was the Leisure Arts (http://www.leisurearts.com/) warehouse semi annual sale. I didn't make it this year because after going through my scrapbooking stash on Thursday, I knew I didn't need a thing. It would be all wants...and I have to limit my spending since I am unemployed. But I did meet my friends that went to the sale for lunch at Olive Garden.

Saturday afternoon, my neighbor, Kami, and I spent a couple of hours cutting up the limbs and making piles to move to her backyard for her to use to burn out a stump that she is trying to get rid of.




Last night we went to my sister's house for a fish fry. Unfortunately, Bill had to work so he wasn't able to go. Addie had fun playing with her cousin and another little boy. We stayed until after 10:00. Addie didn't have a nap so she was very tired. She slept until almost 10:00 today.

We went to Church for an Awana program. The children recited their club mottos and sang songs. I only got one picture and it isn't for very good. Addie is the one looking away. Sarabeth, my niece is the blond on the end.


This evening Kami and I hauled the limbs to her backyard. Wow, I have lots more space in the backyard with the limb piles gone. We still some more to haul but it got dark.

Here is a silly picture of Winston: It is bunny-dog!!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Poor Winston doesn't look too happy about being a bunny-dog...lol

Judy said...

Where on earth did you get Winston's bunny ears?

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I photo shopped the pic for you, so when you e-mail me your craft room photo's I'll send it to you!

Michelle
altered-art@hotmail.com

Deanna said...

Whew! I'm tired for you!!! LOL...

What a good sport Winston is! He is too cute in those bunny ears!

Lucy Filet said...

I'm lovin' the bunny-dog!