Shameless plug: I designed a recycle bag on Kroger's website and asking for votes for my design. Please go here to vote for my design..all votes are appreciated or vote for your favorite.
http://www.designagreenbag.com/vote-for-designs/bag.aspx?BagId=6672
thanks!!!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Wow! Totally awesome design. I voted for you and will keep going back each day to vote. When does voting end? I mention it in my next post.
Cute bag! I voted too:). I'll try to remember to keep going back.
love the bag!
Thanks for visiting my blog! While you did not win the first of my many Rak’s, I still want to send you something! No pressure. Just need your snail mail addy and birthdate!
Thanks~
Michelle Cummings
Altered-art@hotmail.com
Very cute - I hope you win :)
Your mom listed the link from her blog! I went and voted! Great job!
I voted, you should put it on the Fiskateer message board, too! Great design.
Thanks for your compliment about my DT spot at Page Plans. I voted and hope you win.
I voted and looks like you're kicking butt! I only looked through a few pages, but most of them had 0 or 1 and yours had 83. Good Luck, I loved your design!
Awesome bag design Robin!!! I voted too! I will try to remember to vote daily for you! Good Luck!
Post a Comment